¿Que servicios le gustaría tener en linea?
Bamboo Decking Installation
Bamboo decking is getting popular because its high quality and competitive price in the market. Bamboo decking is made from strand woven bamboo block and strand woven bamboo has 1150 kg / m3 density. Its density is so high and it is very suitable for outside after proper oiling process. Bamboo decking is very nice for your garden, and you do regular maintenance every few months. With regular maintenance it is very helpful to extend the life of bamboo decking. Sunshine, rain, snow can wipe off the osmo oil on decking very fast, so without good maintenance, decking can get moldy, bending, splitting quickly. Many customers complain about those problems, but they should know the maintenance before ordering.
Bamboo decking installation is very similar with regular hardwood decking, same tools even. Good installation is important to avoid problems like cupping, bending, splitting.
12 important points to consider when installing a standard (square or rectangular) decking:
1) The area for bamboo decking should be carefully prepared and marked out.
2) Bamboo decking must be level but with a very slight fall away towards the outside of the deck to allow water to drain away - along the boards.
3) Corners must be 90 degrees square
4) Sides must run parallel with each other.
5) Joists should be set and fixed at maximum 400mm distance.
6) The top of bamboo decking must finish at least two brick courses below the damp course level of your property.
7) Ground level deck joists should be supported underneath at corners and at 1800 centres using 600 x 600 x 50mm paving slabs (Fig. 2) or 100 x 100 structural posts.
8) Raised level decks should have structural support posts sunk into the ground at 1800mm intervals to a depth of 450mm (Fig. 3).
9) If fixing to a wall, there must be a small (10mm) gap between the house/wall and the edge of the decking (Fig. 4) two bricks below the damp course level.
10) Decking boards should have a minimum 6-8mm gap between them if rationally fixed.
11) Balustrading (rails, spindles and posts) must be assembled and then fixed to joists before installing deck boards (Fig. 5).
12) Raised level structural support posts must be concreted and left to set for 24 hours before commencing with the joist and deck board installation.
Now bamboo decking is proper installed and you can enjoy it.
Anti Slip Synthetic Teak Boat Deck
Barefoot Friendly Synthetic Yacht Flooring
Price Cheap Synthetic Teak Deck